Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

Disturbing Fact about Crime

TheJason

Ratings
Abused as a child, executed as an adult.

O.K. some would say that's whiny - but it does ring true. Considering this, how can laws accommodate this disturbing thing?

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

This kind of thing is deep and i only want to recommend you this series: Mindhunter.
Set in 1977 – in the early days of criminal psychology and criminal profiling at the Federal Bureau of InvestigationMindhunterrevolves around FBI agents Holden Ford (Jonathan Groff) and Bill Tench (Holt McCallany), along with psychologist Wendy Carr (Anna Torv), who originate the FBI's Behavioral Science Unit within the Training Division at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia. They interview imprisoned serial killers in order to understand how they think, with the hope of applying this knowledge to solving ongoing cases.
Criminal behavior is linked with their influences in early life in 80% of the time, some people are just born evil.

TheJason

Ratings
This kind of thing is deep and i only want to recommend you this series: Mindhunter.

Criminal behavior is linked with their influences in early life in 80% of the time, some people are just born evil.
Well, genetics is a bothersome problem in crime. But I can accept that, grudgingly - but hardcore racists downplay the environment - of course.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

Well, genetics is a bothersome problem in crime. But I can accept that, grudgingly - but hardcore racists downplay the environment - of course.
I wouldn't mix that. Racism is like an ideology, and those aren't learned in your mom's womb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)