Disney Channel?

Lämmchen

Contributor
Apr 18, 2020
Do you watch the Disney Channel? I like to watch it from time to time because I get sick of other things on tv as well as the news.

Tonight a new episode of Secret of Sulphur Springs is on Disney and I got hooked on that series right away. It's about 2 kids that go back in time to try to figure out the mystery of what happened to a girl who disappeared.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
I used to watch it. Among shows like Kenan and Kel on Nickelodeon there were a few shows I did watch on the Disney channel. I have such a hard time remembering which ones they are though. One of them may have been Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I think that used to come on there if I remember.

Lämmchen

Contributor
Apr 18, 2020
I used to watch it. Among shows like Kenan and Kel on Nickelodeon there were a few shows I did watch on the Disney channel. I have such a hard time remembering which ones they are though. One of them may have been Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I think that used to come on there if I remember.

I used to watch those with my daughter! Kenan actually has a new show where he's a single dad taking care of his kids with 2 other guys but I'm not sure which channel it's on. I have seen commercials for it and it looks funny.

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Mar 23, 2019
I no longer subscribe to Sky and I just stick with Freeview channels.. Largely because I watch such a little amount of TV these days, including the Disney channel ;)

It's all changed anyway.. Gone are the days of Recess!