Designing a new theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Hey guys I am designing a new theme for the site. I won't be satisfied until we have a custom theme but please understand I am putting god-end work to this and will not release until it's perfect in every shape and form. I am putting an extreme amount and excess of work into it so I want you to know this is going to be something we keep.

Right now the theme we currently have is actually good but isn't what I envision as a permanent theme.

Here's a preview of the forum sections. The color of the text may change.

preview.png

I'm liking the little arrows a lot and plan to work the black strip and arrow into the forum thread posts as well.

Let me know what your thoughts are. :D

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
I'm going to lock the thread for now because currently I've decided to keep the theme were using. I may change my mind later into the future but I really like what we got going here. If I do decide this I will re-open the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics