depressed

Gaming_Kids

Ratings
I feel depressed and just stressed out, it builds in me so somebody triggered it on discord recently so if anyone is a philosopher like me you can get to me, and I’m writing it here cause any place I get somebody to talk to I feel calm and comfortable, even if the pain is there

Malcolm

Contributor
VIP
Ratings

Same here, I actually take anti-depressants now to help me deal with it. But feel free to contact me whenever :)

Gaming_Kids

Ratings
I wouldn’t take any cause it doesn’t make you feel less depressed, it tricks your mind and twists your emotions.. a drug, and not a good one if you wanna be real with people

Malcolm

Contributor
VIP
Ratings

I wouldn’t take any cause it doesn’t make you feel less depressed, it tricks your mind and twists your emotions.. a drug, and not a good one if you wanna be real with people
For me it works great, but I don't like taking drugs either. But it's simply to help keep my mind of things until I got see someone for it.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Medicine, depending on what kind can actually be very beneficial. Just has to be the right kind for you. But you are right that some anti depressants are worse than others. But sometimes depending on what kind of person and medicine your taking can really do a lot to help you.

Malcolm

Contributor
VIP
Ratings

Medicine, depending on what kind can actually be very beneficial. Just has to be the right kind for you. But you are right that some anti depressants are worse than others. But sometimes depending on what kind of person and medicine your taking can really do a lot to help you.
Agreed, not all medication is great for you. But there could be some which works best with you. I'd recommend seeing a doctor for more information.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

I feel depressed and just stressed out, it builds in me so somebody triggered it on discord recently so if anyone is a philosopher like me you can get to me, and I’m writing it here cause any place I get somebody to talk to I feel calm and comfortable, even if the pain is there
I’ve recently got into philosophy. I’m into Stoicism. [wiki]Seneca_the_Younger[/wiki]

Last edited:

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

Hi, i'm also dealing with stuff from my past that still hunts me down sometimes. If you're deep into that, look for support groups to help out and talk with them to overcome it together. There are lots of kind of emotions that are within a state of depression like anxiety, bipolarism and even schizophrenia. Medicine sometimes not only helps to trick your mind as you say but also helps out to eat well, a basic need to keep yourself healthy. We will talk about it and give you my support the best i can. Be strong!

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings

Like @Malcolm, I'm currently taking anti-depressants after a couple of bad spells in recent years.

I've also had counselling, and theory-based CBT group sessions. Each have helped in their own ways, I guess.

You're not alone @Gaming_Kids, but speak with your doctor as others have said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)