Delete Reddit account?

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
I am thinking of deleting my Reddit account because I can’t remove the upvotes and downvotes. The account is 1 year old and I won’t be able to get back a trophy I have.

in the past I had an account that I got the alpha tester on but don’t have the account anymore. Another account I had 5k karma.

out of all the accounts I’ve had, I would have over 15k karma.

not sure if I should delete my account or not. I don’t like the name anymore either.E8A79983-F71A-4D99-8A48-17E0D6223AD7.jpeg

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
I am thinking of deleting my Reddit account because I can’t remove the upvotes and downvotes. The account is 1 year old and I won’t be able to get back a trophy I have.

in the past I had an account that I got the alpha tester on but don’t have the account anymore. Another account I had 5k karma.

out of all the accounts I’ve had, I would have over 15k karma.

not sure if I should delete my account or not. I don’t like the name anymore either.View attachment 255
I use Reddit once a year, no real need for me. Also the community is kinda not so cool.

Why is it so popular? seriously.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
I use Reddit once a year, no real need for me. Also the community is kinda not so cool.

Why is it so popular? seriously.
Idk. I used it for anime and manga discussion for awhile than that account got banned. So it can be good for discussions.

If I want a answer to a question, then I usually search on Reddit because someone has asked in the past 9/10 times.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
I decided I won’t delete the account. I’ll just use it to follow NSFW Reddit’s.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Yeah @Nagato it's probably best that you kept the account. Worrying about down votes should be no reason to give up on your progress, only a directive to post cleaner and more unique reddit threads/posts. Don't forget what you said about Stoicism and how that relates for a forum. A forum creates an image. Why I brought that up is I don't think anyone would be too concerned with your down-votes unless there were an excessive amount. Your content is all that matters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Create an account or login to comment