Deadpool 2

KawaiiHannah

Ratings
So as a fan of the first Deadpool I can't wait to go see the second. I think the best part of the movie is how Deadpool breaks the fourth wall so many times. Do you think this move will be just as good. I love all the trailers of the movie so I'm hoping it will be a good movie

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
I actually have not seen the first deadpool but would probably be interested in seeing the second. I might check it out sometime.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Surfbabe420

Ratings
Dude the frist one was off the chain funny as hell now I know the 2nd going to be good!!

KawaiiHannah

Ratings
yess and at least this time they have a bigger budget :p I bet fox regrets not giving the first one more money

G

I've seen it some days ago. It was so good. I totally recommend it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics