Creams Sweepstakes Giveaways!

Mr. Cream

Contributor
Ratings
Hi guys! if you do not already know by now i do many giveaways on gleam usually right after the other and if you would like any further information on it just PM me. This time around we have Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, who will be the lucky winner, will it be.. you?

https://gleam.io/42pjM/deus-ex-mankind-divided-pc-giveaway

Good Luck! Also pay attention to this thread every new post I make will be either a Winner announcement or Giveaway announcement so stay tuned!!

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Moderators of Mind Piff. I am allowing Mr. Cream only to post his giveaways in this thread only. He is a partner and we spoke about it. This will be allowed in this thread only. Mr. Cream is the only one allowed to do this.

Thank You~TopSilver

Mr. Cream

Contributor
Ratings

Mr. Cream

Contributor
Ratings

Mr. Cream

Contributor
Ratings

Mr. Cream

Contributor
Ratings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics