Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

Conspiracy Theory; Dasani Water

Thomasss

Ratings

Okay, so a few videos have gone up trying to test the Dasani Water conspiracy theory, saying it's carbonated and has additives that it shouldn't have to begin with. After Shane Dawson released a video going over how when you open a bottle, it has a little noise as if it was carbonated and bubbles come up to the surface - then, after looking at the ingredients, it has additives that appear in Coke and not other waters. Shane also said it tastes horrible. :p

What do you think? I've linked the video below that kind of goes over everything. Do you like Dasani water?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Dasani water isn't terrible. I've had it before. They probably just added a few things so that it was slightly carbonated. It's really not carbonated at all but maybe they just wanted it to slightly be a bit bubbly which isn't too far off from possibility.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

I think Dasani changes in every region. Here tastes good but i prefer other brands.

And it wasn't carbonated at all at least the "natural" one. There's another version of it that is indeed carbonated but it says clearly. I always said that kind of water was invented so people that can't live without coke take their first steps for quitting lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)