Considering Dropping One Piece

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Considering Dropping One Piece. The reason is because I can only watch OP in English and the latest English episode is 600 and the latest episode is 942. At this rate I'll never catch up and I'll still be watching the show for many more years after it ends, if it ever ends.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

I never liked one piece. How many episodes are on bleach? In my opinion I think that's pretty much the same type thing with bleach. Where you just can't keep up unless you've been watching the series. My advice is drop it but find a couple one piece movies if there is any and watch those if you still like the show.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

I never liked one piece. How many episodes are on bleach? In my opinion I think that's pretty much the same type thing with bleach. Where you just can't keep up unless you've been watching the series. My advice is drop it but find a couple one piece movies if there is any and watch those if you still like the show.
Yes, there are OP movies. Bleach has 366 episodes. There's a new Bleach anime coming out soon as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)