Confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andox88

The special pancake
Retired Staff
Ratings
Awards
when typing a message on a thread or replying to one the "post" button is not highlighted and the "preview" button is, i often click on the preview button instead of post simply because its highlight it makes more sense to click it but then i have to spend extra time fixing my mistake, or sometimes i think i clicked the right one because of this and exit the tab just to find out i must retype my entire message again.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards
Okay I'll switch them up. Guess it couldn't hurt. I can see post reply better than preview with the dark background and it looks much better to me but I can see where that could happen with other people. You should notice the change soon. Thank you for your feedback. There will be an award for users who get their feedback implemented so you will be up for that soon whenever I make it. Which could be a short while, depending on when I decide to find more award icons.~TopSilver

Andox88

The special pancake
Retired Staff
Ratings
Awards
thank you for responding

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards
thank you for responding
No problem. VOILA!

Colors switched. I had to change the attach files color just a second ago too if you noticed a change with that but looks good now.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards
I'm locking the thread and moving it to closed feedback since this has been solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)