Computer Languages

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Personally I've been trying to learn PHP recently. You may have seen a couple add-ons on the site I'd like to mention that I made myself. Most Users Ever Online count under members online I made myself as well as the light switch in the nav bar to switch to dark styles. I am new to PHP but I feel like it won't be very long before I learn the ropes. HTML and CSS though I have already pretty much basically mastered for the most part. Seems to come natural to me to be able to position elements on a page and setup a website. Not difficult at all. One of my goals is to master SASS and LESS though I have not put much time into yet but excited to do that soon.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Jul 4, 2018
I work with Java, C++ and Ruby. My goal would be learning phyton and php.

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Mar 23, 2019
I mostly dabble with bits of PHP. Let's say that I know enough to get me by, but my aim is definitely to be more fluent with it.

HTML and CSS I'm pretty decent with, although I recently had to call on the help of @JoyFreak to achieve a custom layout for my Blogs.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Apr 16, 2018
I like PHP. I hate Python. C++ looks hard. I want to learn Swift.

Malcolm

Contributor
VIP
Mar 16, 2019
The computer languages i like are HTML, CSS and C++! Currently learning C++ and love it, great programming language (y)

I’m currently going over HTML,CSS as a refresher, wanting to learn PHP, Node.js, C++,C#, JavaScript. Also learning game development :)

But ultimate goal is to become full stack developer with web development and software development.

The most challenging one for me is C++ but that’s what makes it challenging and how you learn. So I’m enjoying to though.

HTML and CSS I find are the easiest!

TheJason

Mar 31, 2019
Never could catch on to Python. I was studying math at university and we had to take the course. Anyway, I don't feel the professor was good at teaching Python - though he probably was at math (his other subject).

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Jul 4, 2018
Never could catch on to Python. I was studying math at university and we had to take the course. Anyway, I don't feel the professor was good at teaching Python - though he probably was at math (his other subject).

You need the right tools. I'm learning by myself at the moment. A programming book is better (for me at least) than an online course.

TheJason

Mar 31, 2019
You need the right tools. I'm learning by myself at the moment. A programming book is better (for me at least) than an online course.

Not enough to time learn Python really. But then again, that's the same thing in anything. I mean, if everybody could learn Calculus in one semester - everybody would be rich (Well, not really - that would drive down the salary.).

N

NewsProject

What languages do you like? What do you find the most challenging? Which are the easiest/hardest? What is your goal with languages?
Love HTML5. I'm so used to coding in HTML that I don't look at other coding languages