Buying Games, Rejecting them, Costing!

Empire

Kings Of All Kings!
Feb 5, 2021
I have been looking at the games that steam and epic has been offering and while I been reading up about the game, it's got me thinking more than anything that the fact that I reject the game as soon as I look at the cost. I mean I waited for Eco for weeks and waiting to play the game with mates, one day I got the game at 14% cheaper than anywhere else.

Has anyone wanted a game or looked at the game and say to yourself, Yeah, I want that. Yet you reject it since the cost and you think to yourself that you need the money more than the game. I have just seen a game for $5 as it's 80% off and while it looks cool and on beta, I thought to myself Hmmm, Yes or no! Even it's only $5 worth it still can buy me coffee and a game that I might not even play lol

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
I think I got Dragonball Fighter Z for only $8 with the season pass. So I can feel what your saying. Because a lot of times the prices on games are lowered quite a bit. You can save a lot of money simply by waiting a while.

CVB115

May 4, 2018
I wanted to buy eco, but I do feel your point. Personally I think I have too much of games until I'm confused what to play so i ended up deserting them it does make you consider will you just spend (insert amount of cash) for a game that you play for a day or so rather we could save up for something more precious. If I play a game more than 1000 hours I say its worth it then again I feel like I'm not using my time wisely too.