Building a news forum - NewsOnline

N

NewsProject

Hi, I am building a news forum - its called NewsOnline. I would like to get some suggestions on what to add on it.
What news categories should I add on the news forum? What topics should be separate? What topics should I talk about?
Send feedback. Thanks.

@Nagato @TopSilver We can work on this project together.

NewsOnline's possible sitemap:
Home
News
Live
Events
Sports
Finance
Autos
Screen
Politics
Movies
Music
Travel
Tech
TV

Last edited by a moderator:

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards
@NewsProject You should make a topic that the news is about rather than just news as a whole. Or at the least give some type of topic to talk about in the forum other than news. Most successful news sites add the news in but still have another topic users talk about. That would be a good idea. From the looks of your categories possibly you could have a General Discussion forum like mine and include news in with it.

Also *edited* the link. Please understand the only reason is because users may complain at why I allowed you but didn't allow them. To be honest, if it wasn't a rule that everyone had to follow I would have allowed your link. Anyways I'm glad your interested in doing this. I hope it works out.

N

NewsProject

Post a sitemap, for me, if possible. Better understanding. You know so I can visually see it. Thank you.
To be honest, I wasn't going to add a link, but posted it, so people could see what it looks like - a first look.
No hard feelings that my link was edited/removed. With that said and done, Post up a sitemap. Peace 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)