TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
There's a whole world of browser extensions out there that no one pays attention to. Very little people ever go to the google chrome store or the firefox store and see what type of browser extensions you can get. Other then development tools, and there's a lot.

What good browser extensions would you pass on to the site as a suggestion to use?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
I used to use one called LiveEdit for CSS. I now just use the one that reloads automatically. I may check that out.

Looking for other suggestions from the community.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Thought I would leave this link with some incredibly helpful free chrome extensions for Search Engine Optimization. Currently using one called SEO quake which seems to be the best free one. A lot of these are free but some require a subscription and aren't even worth trying. The different types for SEO purposes including backlinks and keyword analysis. SEO quake is amazing. It even shows how many facebook likes you have, how many backlinks, and a ton of other stuff.

Last edited:

Empire

Kings Of All Kings!
Feb 5, 2021
So many browser extensions that can be added to edge and chrome, So many that it can eat up your system resources, So keep it low amount and use what you want to use and what you use every single day ;)

Honey, Yes gets me discount codes ;P
StreamHeros and Better TV
TubeBuddy, no idea but I do not use it.
Wappalyzer, Helps if you into web stuff.
Grammarly, the number one used for each daily use

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Apr 16, 2018
I try to have as little as possible browser extensions, it looks cleaner.

That said, I have a password manager extension and a adblock extension

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Mar 23, 2019
I'm currently not sporting any extensions on Microsoft Edge.. Their extensions store is still pretty pathetic (yes, I know you can use Chrome extensions).

On Firefox I was using WebP image converter and Tampermonkey.