Bowser

Andox88

The special pancake
Retired Staff
Ratings
20171101_104801_Film11.jpglooks a bit weird as i had to condense the image over 100% to post it here. :)

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Haha amazing. Looks like a bowser pokemon version. This is some talent.

Andox88

The special pancake
Retired Staff
Ratings
thanks, haha. so whats the image size cap? originally it was 2.4 mb then i had to make it under 1 mb in order to post it.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
thanks, haha. so whats the image size cap? originally it was 2.4 mb then i had to make it under 1 mb in order to post it.
It was set to a little over 1 MB. I just set it to a bit over 2 MB now. That's the highest it will allow for the server but 2 MB should be enough for any future attachments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics