Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark

Book Recommendations

fem.babysloth

Ratings
Feel free to reply with your book recommendations. Today I would like to recommend The Sisters Grimm series. Its a wonderful, thrilling, kickass story about a couple of kids who become fairy tail detectives and just go around solving crimes and beating up bad guys with the help of their old and sort of majestic grandmother. 10/10 would recommend. If anyone has read it, feel free to reply with your favorite part of the series. Also, if you have read it, we are now friends.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
An older book but a book I have read many times in the past though it's been a while is To Kill a Mocking Bird. If your a huge book reader you may have already read this book but if you haven't it's a classic. It's a classic book about racial prejudice and over coming it. An African American is accused of raping a white woman and they try to attack him later on in the book. I won't ruin it but someone ends up saving him you wouldn't expect. I read this in school and to be honest with you I'm not a huge novel reader but you would like it if you gave it a chance. If your into classic novels you'll like it.

bittersweet

Contributor
Ratings
Here's a quick list from me:
  • Destroyermen by Taylor Anderson
  • Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
  • Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
  • Battlefield Earth by L. Ron Hubbard
  • The Ranger's Apprentice series by John Flanagan

Users Name

Contributor
Ratings
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and the rest of that series by Stieg Larsson
  • Cross by James Patterson
  • Ice Station by Matthew Reilly

twisted_hippie

Ratings
Bone gap by Laura Ruby, it's really really good. I've read it twice
I haven't finished it yet, but it's been really good so far. Howl's Moving Castle by Dianna Wayne Jones
Coraline by Neil Gaiman is a really good book. The movie is really good, too. But the book is awesome.

Andox88

The special pancake
Retired Staff
Ratings
The "were world" books are pretty good. One of the first full sets ive ever read.

Juneberry

Ratings
I mostly read manga nowadays, especially horror, but I do have a couple regular novels to recommend:

Magic or Madness by Justine Larbalestier
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
The Symphony of Ages series by Elizabeth Haydon

JennyorAlice

Ratings
If you like horror, I'd recommend reading something by Darcy Coates. I've read "The Haunting of Ashburn House" and "The House Next Door" already and I'm currently in the middle of reading "The Haunting of Gillespie House" at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Create an account or login to comment