Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

Bing is better than Google

Drek

Ratings
You probably disagree with that clickbait title. If so, what are some reasons that you think google is better than bing?

P.s. Don't just say google has more accurate search results, because we all know that's not true. https://bit.ly/2K8bVqO:p

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

I don't think Bing is better than Google but I do use their webmaster tools and I submitted my sitemap today to both bing and google both. Bing is definitely a good secondary option to search engines. However yahoo isn't that bad either. I actually prefer yahoo as a secondary search engine. They've been around a long time.

G

I use Google all the time. But as said above, Bing is a good second option. ;)

Andox88

The special pancake
Retired Staff
Ratings

i use many different search engines depending on what im trying to find. im researching random stuff all the time that peaks my interest. so depending on exactly what i need ill use: google, bing, yahoo, and once in a blue moon ask.com, and maybe fire fox sometimes. it really depends as they all excel in different things, primarily i will use google.

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings

I haven't really tried Bing since it was first launched, but when I last tried it I was generally much less satisfied with the results than Google.

I'm a creature of habit, and unless I have reason to change I'll probably stick with Google as my search engine of choice.

N

Naiwen

I don’t think bing is better than google because google has everything I want to find in a flash.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

True @Mr. Cream and I guess it's a personal preference but Google seems to be my choice because I'm used to it. Most people tend to use what they're used to.

Demon_skeith

Ratings
I keep hearing Bing is better, I should just default to it one of these days but since Google has a lot more data for it, I think it gets me better search results since I often look up local area things.

ShockPoint

Ratings
What's Bing?
haha, seriously though, it's google for me.. it took me awhile to figure out why my google searches after hitting submit kept loading Bing results though, crafty buggers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)