Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

bittersweet

Contributor
Ratings

Assassin's Creed Valhalla is an upcoming action role-playing video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It is the twelfth major installment and the twenty-second release in the Assassin's Creed series, and a successor to the 2018 game Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Yes it looks like this is releasing for the PS5 and Xbox Series X. Also it seems that the story line is based on Vikings which interest me. I noticed he said "Oden is with us". Definitely looks like a fun game. I know a friend of mine that's definitely going to be picking this up.

Sir Twisted

Ratings
Can't say I am overly keen on it. I'm not putting it down at all, just doesn't interest me.. In saying that though. It may be because I've not played many Assassin Creed games.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Can't say I am overly keen on it. I'm not putting it down at all, just doesn't interest me.. In saying that though. It may be because I've not played many Assassin Creed games.
I actually agree with you as I don't play many assassin creed games myself either though a buddy I know does. The stealth idea is probably fun. I'd prefer Splinter Cell if they released one of those games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)