Voilet
Slate
Dark

Area 51

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
@Weboogle Area 51 has already been proven to be real. It's common knowledge that it's real. Whether they have alien bodies there is another story as no one that has seen it has been able to speak about what's there. There could be anything located there from alien bodies to advanced technology no one is sharing with the public. There's really no telling.

N

NewsProject

@Weboogle Area 51 has already been proven to be real. It's common knowledge that it's real. Whether they have alien bodies there is another story as no one that has seen it has been able to speak about what's there. There could be anything located there from alien bodies to advanced technology no one is sharing with the public. There's really no telling.
So true. A secret place at some unknown location.

JoyFreak

Gaming community
VIP
Ratings
Area 51 is real. It just doesn't have "Aliens" there. It's a military base. Although I did believe there was aliens there at one point or had my speculations when I watched Bob lazar documentary on Netflix but he seemed suspicious tbh. I would go watch it, it's super interesting!

N

NewsProject

What's the name of the documentary? I want to watch it.

Demon_skeith

Ratings
The soviet Area 51 has been revealed too and it's way spookier than the original.

The Nazi Germany lab is the one that wasn't discovered just yet.
first time I'm hearing of a russia Area 51, any info on it?

And hard to say if there really is one, though I do like that facebook thing last year where people tried to rush it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Create an account or login to comment