Are you a saver or a spender?

22_22

Ratings
When it comes to spending money, which one are you? Do you like to splash the cash or do you prefer to keep it in the bank for a rainy day?

Do you make smart purchases or are they quite impulsive? What kind of things do you like to spend your money on?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

I don't usually see much money since I've been sick for a good while so I usually just spend it. I get a small amount every so often and I spend it almost right away. Though I get christmas and birthday gifts from my family. Aside from this Christmas as I'm getting the new Series X console, I will probably try to save a bit next time at least for a couple months so I can spend it better. If I had a job and was getting larger amounts, I probably would save more often.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

Spender but starting next year I want to save most of my money. Currently impulse buyer.

That said, what I want to get:
  • iMac 2021 edition
  • Gold Bullion / Sovereigns
  • Apple Watch
  • iPad Air redesigned
Just to name a few

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

I'm a saver even though i'm planning to get a new PC and laptop in 2021.
Just to name a few things I want/need
  • Apple AirPods Pro or whatever released next year
  • iMac 2021
  • Gold Sovereign
  • Silver
  • Vacuum sealer
  • Apple Watch
  • New Bed
  • New Drawers
  • PS5 ($200 Left)
And I kinda want to get a $700 PEN that I can have for the rest of my life and pass down, assuming nothing happens to it!

But I do want to start saving 60%-70%.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards

Just to name a few things I want/need
  • Apple AirPods Pro or whatever released next year
  • iMac 2021
  • Gold Sovereign
  • Silver
  • Vacuum sealer
  • Apple Watch
  • New Bed
  • New Drawers
  • PS5 ($200 Left)
And I kinda want to get a $700 PEN that I can have for the rest of my life and pass down, assuming nothing happens to it!

But I do want to start saving 60%-70%.
Wow man, you really earn good cash to have all of this in just 1 year.

I'm planning to get a new bed as well.

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings
Awards

A bit of both.. Traditionally I'm a saver, although this year I've treated myself a bit more than usual and have been spending.

If you can't do it during a global pandemic, when can you do it.. :p

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

Wow man, you really earn good cash to have all of this in just 1 year.

I'm planning to get a new bed as well.
It's what I want. Don't have any of it yet. I'm going to get the iMac end of next year. But next year I want to save the majority of my money.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards

It's what I want. Don't have any of it yet. I'm going to get the iMac end of next year. But next year I want to save the majority of my money.
You can always make some money by selling things you don't use anymore. Having objectives like this is good! you tend to save more.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

You can always make some money by selling things you don't use anymore. Having objectives like this is good! you tend to save more.
Yeah, but I don't have much stuff as it is since I got rid of stuff because I was practicing minimalism but took it to far and got rid of must stuff because I thought I didn't need it. And, I didn't get the stuff again, so... But I am still sticking to minimalism but in a better way.

Going back to saving money, I still live at home, which as long as I can save, I'll be able to save a lot, since I don't have to pay for a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)