Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

Anyone take cold showers?

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Anyone take cold showers?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Not often. I have before. Some people who are too stoned might take one. I wonder if this is a thing for you? Would be freezing. If I wanted to cool off I'd rather hop in a pool or something.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Not often. I have before. Some people who are too stoned might take one. I wonder if this is a thing for you? Would be freezing. If I wanted to cool off I'd rather hop in a pool or something.
I've been taking cold showers on and off the the past year. Longest days in a row for me is: 31 days.

Cold showers are much better than hot showers, imo

Just some benefits:
  • They Improve Emotional Resilience
  • They Reduce Stress
  • They’ll Improve Your Skin & Hair
  • Stimulate Weight Loss
  • Cold Showers Improve Circulation
  • Cold Showers Improve Immunity
And that's just some.

I just started taking cold showers again yesterday. I feel fresher after cold showers, not cold, feel good.

This is the sole reason why I will have cold showers, though:
  • They’ll Improve Your Skin & Hair

Users Name

Contributor
Ratings

I don't but I have been considering it since I found out abut the benefits from it earlier in the year. I'm kind of the opposite, taking fairly hot showers without burning myself, so I wasn't too keen on trying them for that reason - although I have read that it's best to ease into it by having 10 seconds of cold at the end of your shower and work up from there. Since it is warming up here, I'll probably at least try it a few times soon.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

although I have read that it's best to ease into it by having 10 seconds of cold at the end of your shower and work up from there. Since it is warming up here, I'll probably at least try it a few times soon.
Some people do that, others, like me, just jumped straight in without easing into it.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

I'm starting to take cold showers now because my skin is severely damaged from hot water and the hot climate.

At first my body was having a little resistance but now i'm more than okay with it :)

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

I'm starting to take cold showers now because my skin is severely damaged from hot water and the hot climate.

At first my body was having a little resistance but now i'm more than okay with it :)
I'm on day 2 (again). Cold showers are still hell.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Yes, you won't get used to it easily. Also it supresses the dandruff and prevents hair loss.

Keep it up!!
So it's weird. First couple of days aren't pleasant. Around the 20 day mark the water suddenly becomes unbearable. And on day 30/31 I no longer want to have a cold shower for awhile.

Season doesn't mater either.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

So it's weird. First couple of days aren't pleasant. Around the 20 day mark the water suddenly becomes unbearable. And on day 30/31 I no longer want to have a cold shower for awhile.

Season doesn't mater either.

I forgot to mention that after a heavy exercise routine it's the best method to calm your muscles :)

Just don't take many hot baths and you'll be okay.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

I forgot to mention that after a heavy exercise routine it's the best method to calm your muscles :)

Just don't take many hot baths and you'll be okay.
As well as cold showers will be so easy, based on experience after workouts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)