Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

Anyone like this band?

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Nagato this brings back so many memories. Thanks for sharing. I've always been a fan of Five Finger Death Punch but never heard this song. Really great song.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Yea, I knew about this band. The song is a masterpiece.
At first, I didn't like their new album but now I do. As of late, new albums by bands I like, I don't like, at first

Users Name

Contributor
Ratings

Yeah I don't mind me some FFDP
This was their first song I heard, IMO probably their best but I'd say that's mainly due to the fact I'd listened to it so much.

JoyFreak

Gaming community
VIP
Ratings

I have not heard this song before but I have heard of the band before. I like this type of music and have bookmarked it so I can listen to it when I am chilling. Anyone heard their song Cold? I used to hear it on one of the radio stations on a game I used to play:

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

I have not heard this song before but I have heard of the band before. I like this type of music and have bookmarked it so I can listen to it when I am chilling. Anyone heard their song Cold? I used to hear it on one of the radio stations on a game I used to play:

I haven't heard the song either but I am a fan of Five Finger Death Punch. I like the Way of the Fist album. A really old album of theirs that Mr. Cream a buddy of mine got me listening to back in the day driving around town

Mr. Cream

Contributor
Ratings

FFDP is a good band, but they're getting old and they have to adapt. Still Jekyll and Hyde helped me beat a boss in one listen (the end boss nylon) playing immortal unchained. That game is a sci-fi dark souls game. Depending on what loadout you choose and the way you survive (ammo, health and stuff) and your customization of your loadout and character really determines whether or not you will like the game (assuming you buy it).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)