Any car Enthuists want to chip in? Do you like where the car industry as a whole is going?

Timmy_the_one

Ratings
I, as a car person, do not like where the car industry is moving right now, in terms of what is being offered. Cars have been taken over with technology, and although i am a tech person at heart, it takes off the focus of craftsmanship, as technology sometimes takes a massive budget away from such required components such as drivetrain and structure. What is your stance overall?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
I can personally see that electric cars, especially hybrids that run part gas and part electric to conserve energy could be taking over in the near future. Although I don't believe cars in general will disappear. Do you mean how cars seem to present themselves takes away from the sports type muscle car that does best with performance? If so that sort of makes sense. You do see these lincoln type cars being released that are more elegant looking. Though the performance is still good it's still not the car I would choose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics