Another moderator has joined the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Hey guys this will be our last moderator for a good while. Laifot has 100 posts now and I've been speaking with him for close to a year as he's been in the mind piff discord. I want to make you all aware that he has now joined the team along with Nagato , Andox88 , Drewan and myself. I plan to work closely with him to keep the forums clean of bots and to keep spam off the forums.

As well as this I hope to get to know each and every one of you in the near future as we wait on mind piff to grow and reach it's potential. There's a lot to look forward to for the site and I'm very pleased to say I cannot wait for this to happen.

We have a retired usergroup with a retired badge as well so in the future if a moderator retires that position can be filled again. Thank you for your interest in Mind Piff and give Laifot a welcome to the team :D

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

First i wanna thank TopSilver for taking me in account for this position, it means a lot to me and being part of the forum staff only makes me feel more compromised with this beautiful site.

I will work hard to fill up your expectations! thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)