Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

Anime that makes you laugh

G

I am curious what anime really makes you laugh. My mind always go to Gintama. Pure comedy. How about you? ;)

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

When I watched Attack on Titan I thought it was funny lmao. A bunch of giants. For some reason it was funny to me.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

None. Not a single one.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

None. Not a single one.
I suppose your the serious type when it comes to anime? Like DBZ which barely has any funny moments? TBH I never really watch anime to laugh either. Just wondering.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

I suppose your the serious type when it comes to anime? Like DBZ which barely has any funny moments? TBH I never really watch anime to laugh either. Just wondering.
I just don't think any anime funny. I also don't like Dragon Ball Z

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

I just don't think any anime funny. I also don't like Dragon Ball Z
How could you not like Dragonball Z! That's the best show ever. I thought in your other post you said you grew up watching dragonball? Dragonball Z is a classic. We all grew up watching it, regardless of it we like it still. Back in the day on Toonami that was the best show there ever was.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

How could you not like Dragonball Z! That's the best show ever. I thought in your other post you said you grew up watching dragonball? Dragonball Z is a classic. We all grew up watching it, regardless of it we like it still. Back in the day on Toonami that was the best show there ever was.
Yes, I grew up watching but it's not even close to being the best. I watches certain YouTube videos which lead me to not liking DBZ. There's also to many problems with Super

G

I can't believe there is no anime that doesn't brings a smile on your face. Because every anime has some funny moments. ;)

bittersweet

Contributor
Ratings

One-Punch Man. I can't even begin to summarize the number of times the various facial expressions have made me laugh hysterically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)