Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

Andy is Here :)

Andy

Ratings

Heya guys ,

This is Andy and Admin of GamersAuctions :) , ....................:unsure: thats my intro:p

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Welcome to the site Andy !

Glad you signed up and made an intro. I'm also staff on gamers auctions and hope to help it grow a lot soon. You may have noticed I just updated the header and footer a few moments ago. It should remain this way aside from possibly making small touch-ups.

Anyways I really hope you stick around. Trueprime and I made a deal to both be active on each others sites and promote each other to help. I can see that we should both become popular soon.

Trueprime

VIP
Ratings

Welcome to the site Andy !

Glad you signed up and made an intro. I'm also staff on gamers auctions and hope to help it grow a lot soon. You may have noticed I just updated the header and footer a few moments ago. It should remain this way aside from possibly making small touch-ups.

Anyways I really hope you stick around. Trueprime and I made a deal to both be active on each others sites and promote each other to help. I can see that we should both become popular soon.
Great to see you here Andy. Also this is the best place to share your thoughts and imagination :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)