An introduction.. to me!

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings
Awards

Hi Brad, and other members of Mind Piff.

My name is Andy - glad to be here. I'm 33 (*sigh*), married, have 1 beautiful daughter, and I live in the UK.

Although I've never conversed with Brad directly, we've both been around the forum scene for some time!

I look forward to chatting with everyone and doing a bit of networking - it's been some time since I've been so active.. :LOL:

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

Hey Nerdface hows it going! I look forward to working with you soon. JoyFreak has already added me on discord and this is something I'm interested in working with you for. Your site is an attractive style. I like how it's designed. Given enough time I will be posting more posts on your site. I look forward to it. If you haven't used discord before it's taking over the scene and beating skype to the punch. You could join my server if you want. Joyfreak already has. Andox88 our super mod is also named Andy. And Drewan one of our moderators is from England :D

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

Welcome to the site

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards

My name is Andy - glad to be here. I'm 33 (*sigh*), married, have 1 beautiful daughter, and I live in the UK.

Although I've never conversed with Brad directly, we've both been around the forum scene for some time!

I look forward to chatting with everyone and doing a bit of networking - it's been some time since I've been so active.. :LOL:
Welcome Andy! hope you have a great time here!

Andox88

The special pancake
Retired Staff
Ratings
Awards

:)Hey, my name is Andy aswell! I hope to see you around here on mindpiff!

Malcolm

Contributor
VIP
Ratings
Awards

Hello Andy! Welcome to Mind Piff!

Look forward to seeing you around!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)