5 People With Super Powers Caught on Tape

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Most of this one seems fake but it's still worth the watch as several of them I question could possibly be real. The one where the guy is getting chased by the cop and went through a fence to get away seems questionable. The one where a ghost walks into the convenient store seems fake but others may possibly be questionable. It's worth a watch.

Credits: Terrifive of YouTube

Last edited:

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
I knew the first one. It looks like possible real. Also, the man which stops cars. The rest seems fake.
I agree with you on most of them being fake. Some of them like the car that goes through the fence makes me wonder though. Not that I automatically believe it's real but it just makes me think about it.

Piewolf

The first one is fake, it looks like the truck just goes around the person that's walking in the road if you slow it down.

The second one is just clever use of editing. Since they have a stationary camera, all they have to do is record the guy walking into the store with the doors open, then record the doors being closed and after adding the cool "special effects of the camera messing up", they placed the guy walking into the store over the footage with the doors being closed.

If you watch the third one in slowmotion, you can see the car starts to stop before the person that "stops it" even touches it.

The fourth one is just adding effects and editing.

The fifth one is just editing, it's basically the same thing that they do in this video --->
but instead of fading out, they just cut from 1 take to the other and then drop the book as well.

The 6th one is just use of wires (you can tell because of how the objects move) although stuff like Telekinesis has been proven, it's nothing like how the girl uses it. Nobody has been able to control the stuff that they are able to move, nor do they usually want to move anything anyways. Also, you can see the guy jumping when she "pushes him" back onto the couch.

The cop chase one was very hard to see but after turning up the brightness, the car that "goes through the fence" turns left before the fence actually starts and the police car goes on the right side of the fence, then goes to turn left and there's a fence there, like this.
Untitled.png Untitled2.png

The Russian Ghost Car one has already been debunked by Captain Disillusion and I'll just post the video right here --->
. It's basically just a matter of perspective because the cars in front of him were hiding the car that decided to go if you don't feel like watching the video.

Captain Disillusion has also debunked the flying girl one right here... --->
It's just a harness that's holding her up.

Anyways, if you have any questions about what I've said, just reply.

Ratings
Whats funny is i have seen the videos posted in question already. Nothing really new, however every time i see the ghost car I am like hmmm... what? and Piewolf the first video is kind of common sense I've learned it myself from video editing so dang much. And the last video when i first saw it i was like it looks like there is an invisible finger like a pinky finger, holding her hoodie. Just my thoughts.

Piewolf

Whats funny is i have seen the videos posted in question already. Nothing really new, however every time i see the ghost car I am like hmmm... what? and Piewolf the first video is kind of common sense I've learned it myself from video editing so dang much. And the last video when i first saw it i was like it looks like there is an invisible finger like a pinky finger, holding her hoodie. Just my thoughts.
Well if you were to watch the videos I posted, they explain the Ghost Car and last video...

Ratings
Well if you were to watch the videos I posted, they explain the Ghost Car and last video...
I DID watch it, and I kind of figured that was what happened. Because vision was obstructed i figured the speeding car on the other side of traffic was going to run the light

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)